Terms & Conditions
Jungle Adventure Playground Rules
• Without exception, every child under 3 years old must be supervised by their guardian.
• PAYMENT must be made BEFORE USING THE FACILITIES.
• If parents leave the park and do not adhere to the pickup time, additional time will be charged.
• Entry of food and drinks except from Venture Trend Restaurants is prohibited (Except for events or birthdays). The guardian must notify if the child has any allergies or disabilities.
• For safety reasons, sliding headfirst down the slide, hanging from the nets, or any other inappropriate use is prohibited.
• Aggressive behaviour will result in expulsion from the park.
• We recommend using the restroom before entering the park.
• The Park is not responsible for any lost items.
• The Park has monitors; however, it is recommended that the guardian be present at all times.
• While the playground is designed and developed for safe entertainment, considering the high energy of children, incidents may occur. By entering, you accept this condition and risk for your child. (The company is not liable for any injuries).